The climate solution accessible to all
For small businesses that only want their carbon footprint report.
- Self onboarding
- Interactive dashboard
- Emission hotspot analysis
- Offset marketplace
- Suppliers scoring
- Auditable GHG report
- Online support
- 1 user
+1000 small and large companies make concrete commitments for the climate
Features & services
- Scope 1, 2 and 3
- Activity Based & Spend-Based
- Scoring of your climate strategy
- Integrations of 200+ software (AWS, Shopify, Google Ads...)
- Benchmark sectoriel
- Dedicated Climate Expert support
- Employee trainings
- Multi-user access
- Green ITOptionalOptional
- Carbon CalculatorOptionalOptional
- Avoided EmissionsOptionalOptional
- SSO integrationOptionalOptional
- Specific AnalysisOptionalOptional
- Custom API integrationOptionalOptional
- Offset portofolio/marketplace
- Low-carbon partner solution catalog
- Customized 360° action plan
- Reduction trajectory and targets
- Dedicated climate expert to define the roadmap
- Audit reports and climate journey of your results
- Dedicated web page created for your company and its commitment
- Official certificates
- Greenly assessment medals
- Filming with production team at your officeOptionalOptional
I have other questions
Does Greenly take physical and monetary flows into account ?
The accounting export file will allow us to obtain conversions of £ into CO2 via the ADEME emissions factors. When we have identified items with high emission factors, we will complete them with physical quantity measurements and work with more physical data from your organization (MW...)
What are your certifications ?
We are certified by ADEME (French Environment and Energy Management Agency), GreenHouse Gas Protocol (global equivalent), and CDP (Carbon Disclosure Project). We are also certified by GreenTech Innovation and by the Ministry of Ecological Transition. Recently, our solution was awarded the Science Based Targets label.
Why does the price of a carbon assessment vary depending on the sector of activity ?
The price of a carbon assessment varies according to its level of difficulty. Some sectors of activity are more difficult to analyze than others in terms of environmental impact.
Has Greenly's methodology been approved by a scientific committee ?
Yes, Greenly's Scientific Council is made up of about ten people: experts in the field of climate, economists, but also members of civil society who are willing to support the structure in developing its solution.
Is the data provided by clients secure ?
Yes, a security insurance plan is available in our appendix. Additionally:
- an audit (now closed) has been conducted by the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés);
- we have already been evaluated by many banking clients (BNP, RCI Bank);
- Greenly employees are trained in security rules via the Qontrol platform.